Friday, March 20, 2009

Staying Classy

I always advise people, my kids, everyone, to go by their gut feeling. I should have followed my own advice. I'm a member of lots of networking groups and I love them all. Some of my favorites are Twitter, The Classy Closet, Facebook, Babyswags, and MomFaves.


I'm very active with Twitter, Facebook, and The Classy Closet. When a group called Sassy Mamas started I too jumped into yet another group. I found myself neck deep and my last post was promoting them, after only knowing them for a week. One of my highest qualities is I am accountable for my mistakes. With that said I will not go into detail, but Sassy Mamas has lost my trust and I'm longer a part of that group. I am by no means telling anyone to leave, if you're a member. I need to be true to ME!

I've decided to stick with those I know "very well" and if you want HONEST fun, come join me on The Classy Closet. I have been a member since I became active online. The owner "Keeping It Classy Jen" takes time to let all her members get to know her and you will find as I have, she wants us all to succeed.



Do you love to craft? - well there's a Classy Crafters group within The Classy Closet. New to blogging, have a small business, just want to meet people?- there's something for everyone! When you do join, please make sure to friend me.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

You TOTALLY made my day...thank you! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Thank you for being a part of group!!

Anonymous said...

Loved this...own your mistakes, trust your gut and respect your wishes/feelings. i loved reading what you had to say.....

RachelFerrucci said...

MJ77- Trying to find you. Do you have a blog? Please leave it here! Thanks for the comment love!

Anonymous said...

I just joined the Classy Closet, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

PMKU said...

Interesting to read this post. I'm a member of lots of nings too. It's hard to stay active on them all. You have peaked my curiosity that is for sure. But Jen does keep things a lot of fun.

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Easter!

KarieK said...

Check out MommaTudes as well, they are great for the "crafty" moms...I am not crafty...only in the kitchen. Happy Tuesday and grab your One Lovely Blog award!

Together We Save said...

Thanks for the info. I am trying to learn the best way to promote my blog.

Ron Cooper said...

Wanted to stop and say hi.

My latest inspirational postings are, “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” and “Simple Gesture.”

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/