Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pink Eye

Today started off with a call from C. Rose, my youngest daughter who went off to college in September. She is sick with a fever and also has pink eye. Of course she doesn't have her glasses with her because she only wears contacts, so I needed to run to the PO to overnight them. Realizing that the glasses are her old prescription, I now had to run to the eye Dr. to get the new script so I can send that to her as well. Since I'm sending a package, I thought I should add other things that she requested; Lysol (lots of germs at college), new sheets, Nutella (her favorite), candy, and other surprises. One of the hardest things as a parent is to be helpless. It's easy for everyone to say, "They're all grown up, they have to learn for themselves.", but they'll ALWAYS be your babies!!

Now it's time for me to get back to business. Today I am organizing everything that needs to be done in order to get my website up and running. Did I mention I started working with someone over a year ago to start a website for Touchd? Being inexperienced and uneducated left me with no website and a huge whole in my pocket. I only found out a week ago that I don't even own the name of my website.

I was having a meeting with a friend who was setting up my online credit card account, and he started looking into my website. Before we knew it, he was coaching me on everything from building it, marketing it, and making sure I owned every part of it. I am now working with him and starting from scratch. Thank god for friends who actually want to see you succeed! If you need any info on websites or credit card sales, I highly recommend Mike!! (http://www.ampyourcashflow.com)

Today I will finish organizing all the info on the products, i.e. intro, description, and directions.

I also have a meeting first thing in the morning with a prospective client. I need to prepare my presentation.

Feel Sexy, Feel Beautiful,
Get Touchd!

No comments: